SoWa Vintage Vendor Registration
SoWa Vintage Market (SVM) – Vendor application
(please review vendor information page + rules + fill in form below)
Sundays 10-4 YEAR Round INSIDE 450 Harrison Ave, Boston
SoWa Vintage Market offers a unique selling experience in Boston’s only weekly vintage/antiques/designer goods market. Climate controlled (heat, AC) with a private “vendors only” restroom.
SoWa Vintage is visited by tourists and locals all year and is a destination! May through October we are joined by the outdoor SoWa Open Market with an artist market, farmer’s market, food truck court and a beer garden!
Located in the SoWa district of the South End, one of Boston’s hottest up and coming neighborhoods.
*email for last minute availability! Please send emails to: email@example.com.
Vendors may apply for one show or multiple shows.
You will be notified via email of your acceptance into SoWa Vintage Market within 1 week.
Once accepted, your space is reserved when payment is received.
PRE-PAID vendors may leave merchandise for the following week with the commitment to refresh + re-merchandise.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis throughout the year. APPLY TODAY!
- Standard Sunday Shows: $150 per space per Sunday- pre-paid, monthly (ex $600 per month = 4 Sundays and some First Fridays)
- $100 half space per Sunday (when available)
SoWa Winter Festival 2018 TWO Weekends
Fri Nov 30, 5pm-9pm, Sat Dec 1, 11am-7pm, Sun Dec 2, 11am-5pm $450 per weekend
Fri Dec 7, 5pm-9pm, Sat Dec 8, 11am-7pm, Sun Dec 9, 11am-5pm $450 per weekend
- Payments are due by the 15th of each month for the following month
- Payment is expected consistently and on time
- Vendors understand and agree the contract rental period is weekly, even when paid monthly
- Weekly payments and Late payments will EACH incur a $25 per space per week processing fee
- Approx. 12 x10 (ish) and some 8 x 15 all with electricity
(please bring power strip for your space)
- Please note: NOT a guarantee of exact size
- Every space is a good space @ SoWa Vintage Mkt
- Some oversized spaces $180-225 per week (when available)
Set up/Tear Down/Load Out:
- Set up Sunday 9-10 am, and tear down/load out 4-6pm (when vacating)
- Monthly vendors must open at 10am. (The Market gets busy around 11)
- Instructions emailed prior to your first show dates
All Vendors must also agree to the following RULES:
1) Be ready to sell for market hours: 10am-4pm, and only sell inside the SoWa Vintage Market building.
All vendors agree to vacate the building by 5pm weekly and by 6pm on their last selling Sunday.
2) All vendors agree to carry insurance coverage for items left at the Market, and to have safe displays that will not pose a hazard to other vendors, customers and the community.
3) Maintain an original collection of vintage/ designer merchandise. No Reproductions. No fake designer goods.
4) Vendors agree to setup and keep merchandise within marked space boundaries.
5) Please keep your space and the area around you clean! Vacuum/sweep/dust weekly by 5pm each Sunday.
6) All vendors agree to market SoWa Vintage Market via all methods and all social channels. (email mktg. postcards, posters, social media, direct mail, word of mouth, etc). Talk up your participation @SoWa Vintage Market! Please use our hashtag #SoWaVintageMarket to promote your time at the Market.
7) Please do not use our name, hashtags, or the SoWa name or hashtags to promote other ventures or markets beyond SoWa Vintage Market unless we give you written permission to do so.
8) Our space is newly renovated.
NO NAILS or screws in the walls! Vendors may be assessed fees for damage.
Please bring grids or other display for hanging artwork.
9) No vendor trash. (ex, no boxes, packing materials, bulk items).
10) Vendors staying week to week must leave the Market by 5pm.
Vendors who wish to remain beyond 5pm must obtain written permission from SVM Management.
11) No selling consigned merchandise without permission from Market Management.
12) The official status of SoWa Vintage Market AT ALL TIMES is posted on our Facebook page: @SoWa Vintage Market. Please refer to the official word if ever there is a question of how to market the market, our dates _ events. etc.
13) Be professional to customers, colleagues (other vendors) and the community around SoWa.
14) Weekly vendors please give 2 weeks notice when leaving. The rental contract is week to week even if paid for monthly. Monthly vendors please give at least one month (30 days) notice when vacating the Market.
Thank you! We appreciate your participation in the fabulous SoWa Vintage Market.
Our social media
Please Like + Follow us and share the news you will be at SoWa Vintage Market!